General Terms & Conditions
In all contractual relationships between CamperBoys GmbH and natural persons, other companies, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law, these General Terms and Conditions of CamperBoys GmbH ("GTC") shall apply exclusively - unless otherwise regulated. The provisions shall apply accordingly to pre-contractual relationships.
Terms of contract
1. CamperBoys GmbH and the contract
2. Conclusion of the contract, parties to the contract
3. Rental object
4. Rental period
5. Authorized vehicle driver
6. Treaty area
9. Damage to the vehicle
11. Cancellation or change of booking
- They are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- After cancellation of a booking paid for with a cancellation voucher, the expiration date of the original cancellation voucher shall apply to the cancellation voucher issued thereupon.
- Cash payment of the voucher value is not possible.
- The current prices and terms and conditions at the time of booking apply, there is no claim to the original rental price.
- A resale of the cancellation vouchers is not permitted.
13. Conditions of the vehicle, impairments of use, repairs
14. Duties and obligations of the lessee
- participation in car races and similar drives for motor sport purposes
- for vehicle tests or driving safety training courses
- participation in off-road drives
- carriage of highly flammable, toxic or dangerous substances or products that violate applicable laws
- driving school exercises
- for the transport of passengers for hire or reward
- for subletting
- the commission of customs offences and other criminal offences, even if these are punishable only by the law of the place where the offence is committed
- use of the vehicle to pull or push another vehicle or trailer, unless the total weight entered in the vehicle documents is observed and the rental vehicle is equipped with an appropriate trailer coupling
- transport of live and dead animals. Necessary special cleaning costs are to be borne by the lessee. These costs are calculated according to actual expenditure, but are charged at least with a flat rate of € 500. The lessee has the right to prove that no damage has occurred or that the actual expenditure is less than the flat rate
- transport of persons or goods with a weight, quantity and/or volume exceeding the maximum values entered in the vehicle documents
- transport of the vehicle on board an aircraft
- uses that go beyond the contractual use.
16. Limitation of liability
- The liability for gross negligence with intent is unlimited.
- In the case of simple negligence, liability shall be limited to damages which are based on a slightly negligent breach of essential duties which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or on a slightly negligent breach of duties the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper performance of this contract and on the observance of which the customer may regularly rely. In this case, however, liability shall be limited to the typical damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract. Any further liability of CamperBoys GmbH in cases of slight negligence is excluded.
- In all other respects, the liability of CamperBoys GmbH is excluded regardless of its legal basis, unless CamperBoys GmbH is liable by law, in particular because of injury to life, body or health of a person, assumption of a guarantee, fraudulent concealment of a defect or under the Product Liability Act. Any further liability of CamperBoys GmbH, in particular with regard to a possible loss of work or production, is excluded.